FAST TIMES MOTO FESTIVAL – Paso Robles, CA – September 14 & 15, 2019
Saturday Short Track
- Action packed Professional short track racing Saturday evening; with limited amateur, vintage, and kids classes. Races start at 6pm
- Come early and visit Vendor Row for the latest in fashion, lifestyle, and outdoor equipment
- Vintage bike show and swap meet starts at Noon
- Gates open at 12pm, Practice starts at 4pm
- Opening Ceremonies at 6pm
- Post race festivities and live music @ 9:30pm
- Bring your RV and camp all weekend, or have one delivered by Get Away RV Rentals
(Site hook-ups are limited, book your spot TODAY!)
Sunday Moto TT
Sunday will be a full day of “Run-What-Brung” open traction knobby tire racing on a Moto TT, or rough scrambles course, with roller jumps for tight, fun racing, and a full range of age, size, and skill level classes.
- Pit gates open at 7am
- Practice at 10, Races at 12
Attention Racers: $30 per class! Except for Pro, they pay $75.
(No whining, it’s all going back to the purse).
Pit passes will be extra.
$2000 to win Pro Short Track, $5000 pro purse Saturday night!
$1000 to win Open Expert Race on Sunday!
$500 purse for the 150 Chaos class on Sunday!
Racers! Register Here.
To begin, click on the event you wish to race. Notice – Saturday has two forms; one for the pro class and one for everyone else. Please complete a form for each class you want to ride (you will be given a prompt at the end of each registration to enter another).
Accommodations | Camping
Camping hook-ups limited, book your site today.
Camping Registration – Sept. 14
Don’t have an RV or want to skip the hassle, Get-Away RV will provide one for you! Book your site then contact Get-Away RV to have a unit set up on site!
Click here to visit their web site.
“Ride It Out Promotions is proud to have the Adelaide Inn as our “Host Hotel”. Conveniently located directly across 24th st at the north end of the fairgrounds, Adelaide Inn is offering a discounted rate to all riders, friends, and fans of Fast Times. Click here to book a discounted room with Adelaide Inn.”