Ride it Out Promotions is the brand and event promotion company started by flat track racer Johnny Murphree and his wife KaryAnn Murphree, daughter of 2 time Grand National Champion and 1 time “disputed world champion” Gary Nixon. The Paso Robles Fairgrounds in September is the site of “Fast Times Moto Festival”, taking racing back to the grass roots, and where it all started for a young Murphree. With the long term goal of finding and developing talented youngsters into future AFT (American Flat Track) champions, the short term vision is to entertain, educate, and thrill the experienced rider or the first timer just as well. Whether you are into Motocross, off-road racing, endurocross, flat track, or road race, Ride it Out has your interest in mind, including the family heading out for a night of entertainment or the seasoned racer. Hooligan racer, top level professional, or just looking for a good time with good people, keep an eye on what’s up next, as the fun will continue!
Fast Times Moto Festival – Paso Robles, CA
September 14-15, 2019
A fun-filled weekend for the whole family!
Saturday Flat Track
- Action packed Professional Short Track racing Saturday evening; with limited amateur, vintage, and kids classes. Races start at 6pm
- Come early and visit Vendor Row for the latest in fashion, lifestyle, and outdoor equipment
- Vintage bike show and swap meet starts at Noon
- Gates open at 12pm, Practice starts at 4pm
- Opening Ceremonies at 6pm
- Post race festivities and live music @ 9:30pm
- Bring your RV and camp all weekend, or have one delivered by Get Away RV Rentals
(Full hook-ups are limited, book your spot TODAY!)
Sunday Moto TT
Sunday will be a full day of “Run-What-Brung” open traction knobby tire racing on a Moto TT, or rough scrambles course, with roller jumps for tight, fun racing, and a full range of age, size, and skill level classes.
- Pit gates open at 7am
- Practice at 10, Races at 12